Sunday, July 7, 2019

Stranger Things Season 3 Spoiler-Free Review

The new season of Netflix's critically acclaimed 80's based science fiction series Stranger Things came out on July 4th, and I watched the whole season in only two days. Personally, I loved it. The new characters (both good and evil), new mall setting, and soundtrack and special effects are still all in touch with the first two seasons, though I personally think this is the 2nd best season. My favorite remains the 1st season.

New characters include Mayor Larry Kline, and egotistical and uncaring politician who only really cares about his image and his new mall, Grigori, a Russian hit man, and Alexei, a kind yet somewhat troublesome Russian scientist.

Overall, I just loved this new season. Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment