Wednesday, September 12, 2018

9 Famous People I Actually Talked To On YouTube

I started my original YouTube channel, 45 Records Man, on July 15th, 2015. It was unfairly deleted on the 22nd or 23rd of December of 2017. Since then, I have talked to these following 7 famous people, some of which you've probably never heard of:

John and Valerie Day: The husband and wife musical duo from Portland, Oregon: Nu Shooz, best known for their hits, "I Can't Wait" and "Point of No Return".

Steele Stebbins, 15 year old teen actor best known for being in movies such as the rather negatively received comedy movies, A Haunted House 2 and the 2015 Vacation movie directed by Mr. John Francis Daley. My boy Sam Weir is making me proud! :D

Lacey Bond, former member of the short lived all female New Wave group Toto Coelo, best known for their ridiculous but fun 1982 novelty hit, "I Eat Cannibals".

Jyoti Mishra, the one man band behind White Town, one hit wonder best known for 1997's No. 23 U.S. Billboard Hot 100 hit, "Your Woman."

Joe "Shaddap You Face" Dolce: Yes Joe, I had the pleasure of having one of my comments liked by him! Really nice but busy and smart guy, still can't believe that "Shaddap You Face" was such a huge hit in many countries, although it peaked at only No. 53 here in the States.

Robert Own of the short lived and now forgotten bizarre New York based synth pop duo, Ebn-Ozn. He even SUBSCRIBED to my original channel back in the fall of last year before it was unfairly deleted. What a gosh darn bummer.

Tape Face (Sam Wills): New Zealand based comedian, mime, and performance artist best known for appearing on America's Got Talent two years ago as the Boy With Tape on His Face where he doesn't speak at all and has creepy eyeliner shadow makeup.

And finally and most recently, Peter Godwin, a British New Wave singer best known for being in the band Metro, and his 1982 single, "Images of Heaven" which Bubbled Under the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 105 but peaked at No. 22 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Charts. Really nice man, just about ALWAYS responds to comments on his channel. He and I are great online friends and he even subbed to my channel. "Images of Heaven" is available on my channel. Brilliant and beautiful New Wave song, can't BELIEVE it bubbled under.

Well, that's it. Hope you enjoyed this rather interesting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment